In the good old days, life was simple, and so was the food. Everything was organic, grown on soil without synthetic chemicals or genetically modified organisms. Then came modern times, which brought organic food and the problems resulting from its consumption.
Nowadays, you have several meal options around you. A variety of cuisines are available in every nook and cranny of the city. But, still, it is quite difficult to find “only organic food” serving outlets. We are one of those proud suppliers and distributors who do organic food deliveries.
What is Special About Us?
We are dedicated to serving high-quality food made with organic and locally sourced ingredients. We don’t compromise on quality; that is the reason our food is slightly expensive, but we do our best to keep a balance between quality and affordability.
We are dedicated to buying certified organic foods. Also, we make sure our food is gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free. As allergies and autoimmune conditions are on the rise worldwide, these ingredients should be used with caution.
What are the Benefits of Organic Food?
As the world shifts back to organic food, you might wonder: Are organic foods healthy? The term “organic plants” refers to crops grown without the use of synthetic herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers, or genetically modified organisms. Organic livestock includes raising animals on organic feed for meat, eggs, and dairy. They must not receive any antibiotics, growth hormones, or animal by-products.
The benefits of organic food are:
- It contains fewer pesticides, which are chemicals not good for health.
- Because organic food is devoid of any preservatives, it is fresher.
- Organic farming is better for the environment by reducing pollution and soil erosion and not contaminating land and water.
- Feeding livestock animal byproducts and antibiotics increase disease prevalence and antibiotic resistance in them; organic food is free of these issues.
- Organic meat and milk have 50% more omega-3 fatty acids than conventionally raised versions.
Our Delivery Schedules
We buy certified organic foods for our recipes, which are farm fresh and free of any preservatives. So, if you are looking for organic food delivery in your vicinity, we are here at your service.
We deliver on Tuesdays and Fridays between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m., depending on the date you ordered.
- For Tuesday: We post a new meal and sweets menu every Friday morning. Orders must be placed by Sunday at 6 p.m. for Tuesday delivery, which includes local meals, soup, and sweets.
- For Friday: We deliver only soup. Soups are regularly added to the menu. Orders must be placed by Thursday at 6 p.m. for Friday delivery.
Café items are made on the day of delivery. We text you when we are on our way for a socially distant drop-off. We do local and nationwide delivery. If you are local to Los Angeles, check out our local delivery zone map to see how much delivery would cost. Usually, depending on the vicinity of our kitchen, local home delivery costs you between $10 and $40. If you are not local to Los Angeles, either reach out to us to request a quote for delivery or shipping. Another way is to enter your address at checkout, and it will calculate for you.
You might be curious to know about the freshness of the food we deliver to you. Our paper bags are not insulated, but due to the frozen soups we deliver, they will stay cold for a few hours. For added freshness, we recommend you purchase our insulated bags.
If you are a big fan of organic food or want to give ours a try, feel free to order from us. We are experts at organic food delivery.