It’s the holidays, and that means it’s time for gift-giving! And what better way to show your appreciation than by giving something that will make their day? If you’re looking for something special, consider giving a lotion box. Not only are they stylish, but lotion boxes also come in a variety of shapes and sizes, making them perfect for any occasion. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at five ways to use lotion boxes as gifts. From candles to spa treatments, there’s something for everyone. Read on to learn more!
How to package a gift with a lotion box
Looking for a unique and thoughtful gift? Look no further than a fresh lotion box! These small, adorable boxes come filled with all sorts of moisturizing goodies, making them the perfect way to show someone you care. Here are some creative ways to to package a gift with a lotion box:
1. Give the person who you are giving the gift to a choice of lotions to choose from. This allows them to pick their favorite and feel extra pampered.
2. Add some lip balm or chapstick for added moisture.
3. Include Epsom salt or magnesium mineral salts for relaxation and stress relief.
4. Fill the box with bath bombs, soaps, scrubs, or body wash – there’s bound to be something that the recipient would love!
How to make your own lotion boxes
Looking for a unique way to give gifts? Try using lotion boxes! These small, attractive boxes can be filled with anything from body wash to soap to aromatherapy candles. Here are four ways to make your own lotion boxes:
1. Make your own soap box. This is a fun and easy way to create a lotion box that is customized for the recipient. All you need is some cardboard, some packaging tape, and a scoop or mold of the desired bar of soap. Cut out the shape of the soap bar, then cut out a hole in the center of the cardboard so that it will fit inside the mold. Tape the cardboard piece together around the edge, then fill it with your chosen bar of soap. You now have yourself an adorable little soap box!
2. Make your own scented candle holder. This is an easy method that allows you to create a custom scent for your candle holder. Simply fill a glass or jar with water and add whatever essential oils you want (some nice options include lavender, lemon, peppermint, and tea tree). Put votives in the glass or jar, then top it off with foil or plastic wrap so that the heat from the votives doesn’t melt your wax fragrance gelatos (or candles!).
3. Make gift tags in advance. Many people like to make gift tags in advance so that they know what items they’ll need to pack in their gift bags. To
How to personalize your lotion packaging
- Create a custom label for your lotion that includes the recipient’s name and a personal message.
2. Add a cute little gift tag to your lotion box that says “Fabulous Feelings” or “You Rock!”
3. Fill your lotion box with all of the ingredients necessary for making your recipient’s favorite moisturizer, such as Shea butter, olive oil, beeswax, and essential oils.
4. Seal your lotion box with a pretty ribbon and give it to your loved one!
How to store and use your lotion boxes
Step One: Decide What to Put in Your Lotion Boxes
There are a few things you’ll want to consider before filling your lotion boxes with goodies. First, what do you want the recipients to be able to use the lotion for? Do you have friends or family who suffer from dry skin, eczema, or psoriasis? If so, consider packing some of your favorite lotions specifically designed for those conditions.
If you just don’t know what people might need, there are plenty of options on the market for generic lotions. You could fill a box with hand soaps, body wash, face wash, moisturizers, and sunscreens. You could also include items like lip balm and chapstick in order to provide an extra layer of hydration and protection from the elements.
Step Two: Choose Your Lotions
Once you’ve decided what kind of goodies go into your boxes, it’s time to start shopping! You’ll want to try to find products that will fit all kinds of budgets and needs. Here are some ideas to get you started:
Premium Lotions – If you’re looking for something luxurious and special, reach for a premium lotion. These products can often cost more than basic lotions but they often offer superior results. Some high-end options include Arbonne’s line of antioxidants rich creams and Origins’ hydrating facial wash.
Additional ideas for using lotion boxes as gifts
Looking for a creative way to give someone special a gift? Consider using a lotion box as your gift! Here are some additional ideas for how to use these boxes:
-Add a personal message inside the lid of the lotion box.
-Pack some of your favorite lotions in the box and include a note letting the recipient know what’s inside.
-Gift a box of lotion to someone you know who loves to enjoy a good spa treatment.
-Fill a pre-packaged lotion sampler with various types of lotions and send it as a gift.
-Create your own custom mix of lotions and fill the box with goodies like chocolates or bath salts.